Here is an opportunity to realize your dream of becoming an Android developer. Learn Android and Java programming directly from the developer of TestDriller apps. This training is designed for individuals who are new to programming and want to learn how to build Android apps. You do not need any in-dept programming experience to enroll. This training is project-oriented.
What You Will Learn
- Sound understanding of Java programming
- Proper understanding of core programming concepts such as branching, loops, recursion and data structures.
- Understand and apply Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Design beautiful user interface using Android layouts
- Develop a basic calculator with awesome user interface
- Build "Impossible Rush" game.
- Develop an SMS-sending app.
- Ultimately develop an offline Inventory Management app.
- Starts on February 1, 2018 and ends on April 7, 2018
- 20 Classes
- 10 Weeks
- 2 classes per week (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Time: 10:00 AM - 20:00 PM (4 hours per class)
- 80 hours in all
Structure Of The Training
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon : Lecture Session
- 12:00 Noon - 12:30 PM : Lunch break with refreshment
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM : Lecture Session
- 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM: General Question and Answer Session
IAF SAWII Office: 137, Egbeda Idimu Road, Lagos, Nigeria
Click To Find On Google Map
- You should have a functional laptop with at least 2GB RAM, 160 GB hard disk size and dual-core processor. We recommend 4GB RAM or above.
- You should be comfortable with O-level algebra.
- Basic knowledge in programming is an advantage.
- More importantly, you should be willing to challenge yourself in learning new things and solving interesting problems.
- Mobile Number: 07063471262
- WhatsApp: 07063471262
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 137, Egbeda Idimu Road, Lagos
Other Things To Note
- The Android development will be taught with Android Studio.
- There will be weekly assessments.
- You will be able to discuss and share knowledge with other members of the class via a dedicated slack channel for this batch of training.
- You will be given a certificate of completion at the end of the training.
- Not more than 20 applicants will be enrolled. We want to ensure that the instructor interacts with every students.
- The training will be taught by TestDriller lead software developer - Alienyi Daniel.
- The training will run 3 times this year. So you can enroll for the next batch in case you miss this one.
- This application closes on January 28th, 11:59 PM.